Monday, August 3, 2009

Bear Lake

Yep, that's me and Brian!!
Two weeks ago we went with Brian's family (and Kristin and Melinda) to bear lake. We drove to Logan Tuesday night and stayed in the Wal-mart parking lot, yes that's right the Wal-mart parking lot-we may have just upgraded to a new level of red neck!! We thought that would break the drive up a little bit for the kids instaed of going straight there. The next morning we left for Bear Lake, I love driving through Logan canyon it is so pretty and green. We miss the canyons and mountains of Utah. We stayed in the KOA and had a great time there, they have a lot of fun activities there, Swimming pool, playground, mini golf course, wagin ride, train rides, it was great! But of course the best part of Bear Lake is the beach, the girls were in heaven, they played in the water non-stop! I love the sandy beaches and that it is so shallow for like a mile out. We had fun wakeboarding, and my favorite is tubing! We were pretty sore after 5 days of playing on the water, but it was all worth it! My parents came up for the day Saturday and it was great to see them too. I love Bear lake, and can't wait for next year already! We had a great time hanging out with family and miss everyone!

2 comments:

Trish said...

Cute pictures. It was lots of fun. Colton would go back and play on the beach with your girls in a heartbeat.

Eryn White said...

What a fun summer you've been having. I obviously have'nt read blogs in like forever. I love your garden and am a bit jealous. You on the tube cracks me up. And Porter is too cute, even with the banged up nose.