Friday, July 17, 2009

My own personal Heaven!!

So, yesterday was one of those days when I wanted to go back to work FULL-TIME, because it would be easier!!! But, today has been a whole new day literally! Right now the kids have a friend over and they are enjoying the HOT weather (it is about time!!) playing on the slide, Porter just went down for his nap, and I am sitting on the patio with a fan and my laptop!!! ahhhhh! And because I have been a HUGE slacker I am going to take advantage of this opportunity to get caught up on my much neglegted blog---so, beware this is just the first of MANY new posts!! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day also!!!!



Yes, I have a fan outside!! It is supposed to hit 100 degrees today!!!!!Porter trying to see from under his hat that he so faithfully wears!!!

1 comment:

Phil and Karen said...

Love the pics and the updates. I can't believe Aspen is 5! That is so crazy! Sounds like your trip to Knolls was "exciting." How is your broken toe? How is Brian's arm? How was girls camp and did you get to go on trek? Come on girl I need some updates!