Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Random Stuff, Nobody probably cares about!

Really no one cares about seeing pictures of my kids in the garden, but guess what -It's My Blog!! So, sorry here's what you get! I snapped a couple pic's while the kids were playing in the garden (I was picking beans-uugghh!) They love running through my greenbean fences, and peeking through. My Strawberries!
Porter loves to pick my strawberries-he probably steps on more than he actually picks.

The kids were a mess, we spend so much time out in the yard, doing yard work, playing, picking stuff out of the garden. When we finally go in for the night everyone is sweaty and sticky from popsicles. And the bathtub NEVER stays clean--Oh the joys of summer!

2 comments:

Rommel and Christy said...

I LOVE that pic of Porter! So dang cute!

Stacy and Angela said...

I love how Porter scrunches his nose to smile! So cute!