Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My secret confession!

Now,I know most of you think that I am perfect, (ok stop laughing) but SUPRISE I am not!!
After a particularly "exciting" morning, complete with Porter--well being Porter--
I let Emerald in to help clean up the aftermath!! She did a very good job, and apparently likes cereal and milk!!
I know, I know it's gross, in fact this is one of the reasons I hate dogs being inside the house, not to mention
dog hair eeewww!! I did disinfect it after she was done, but let me tell you it worked wonders,
and I will probably do it again (ok so I already have, sshh don't tell).

Well, now you all know that I am not perfect :) Sorry to dissappoint!! But, I am sure it will happen again!!



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Trish said...

We have commented multiple times how we will miss our automatic vaccuum/sweeper-CHLOE!!!

Stacy and Angela said...

I need to come borrow your dogs after breakfast lunch and dinner! I didn't realize how much sweeping I would do when we lost our dog!