Sunday, October 26, 2008

But how will she breathe??




So, after I flew in from Texas we stayed at my parents house for a couple of days while Brian deer hunted (some more!) And while we were there Brylee stuck play dough up her nose!! And while trying to get it out shoved it up even farther! So, first thing I did was yell "Someone grab a camera!" ( I know I am a very concerned mother). After we had some good pictures, I tried to remove it with tweezers-but as you can imagine this only pulls it out piece by piece, so it took awhile. And Aspen being very concerned asked "But, how will she breathe??" Yes, my four year old is worried, while I am laughing so hard I can barely breathe and want to make sure we get a good picture!! I couldn't believe how big it was! I am just glad we got it!

1 comment:

Trish said...

You are my kind of mom-we must grab the camera first before anything else!!