Monday, November 3, 2008

Baby stuff!

As many of you know we are DONE having kids, so, I have some stuff to get rid of--YEAH! Porter is no longer using his infant car seat and the expiration date on that is December of 2009, so if any one knows some one who can use that before then, let me know! I also have a ton of newborn to 3-6 month little boy clothes I would love to give to someone who NEEDS them. I am trying to avoid giving them to someone who is having their first baby and will be getting a million newborn baby clothes, but instead someone who needs them more. If you know of anyone please let me know. Thanks!

1 comment:

Phil and Karen said...

WHAT? DONE? Unless you have permanently made that decision, God has a great sense of humor and who knows, you could end up with TWINS!!!!!!!