Sunday, November 23, 2008

Movie Madness!

Ok, so I saw the movie opening night! I wasn't planning on going, but I had one of "those" days, and I needed to go out with my husband! But, I thought there was no way I could find a babysitter, it was the night of the State football game, and Jerome high School was playing in it, so, between that and the Twilight movie coming out I just new all of the Young Women in our ward would be busy! But I lucked out and found one girl who plays basketball for the high school and they had a late game so she couldn't make it to the state game in Pocatello, and she is not a Twilight fan! So, Brian and I headed to the movie early enough that we could get tickets, they went on sale at 6:30 and we got there at 6:15, as we pulled into the parking lot Brian said what are we going to do until they start selling tickets--That is when we saw the line!!!! Yes, even in little Jerome, Idaho (on the night of the biggest high school football game!) there was a line to see Twilight. Brian just groaned and rolled his eyes! After we got tickets we sat in the theatre for 45 minutes waiting for the movie to start! Luckily we sat by people we knew and enjoyed visiting with them until it started! I enjoyed the movie more than I thought I would, Edward could have been hotter, but he did a great job! There are a few descrepancies that I won't go into here for those of you who have not seen it yet. Brian even enjoyed it, he said he would love to see the next one! The best part was when Jacob or Edward came on the screen and girls in the theatre would scream!! Oh to be young and silly again!!

1 comment:

Pam Brumble said...

That's funny how you guys got your husbands to join you at the movie. I needed Steve for babysitting. I actually made him take a vacation day so I could go out with the ladies. I enjoyed the movie too.