Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Playin' catch up!

Because I am so far behind with my blog I will be doing some random catch up posts.  I am really just doing it for our own "journaling" purposes so feel free to skip or scan over them -these ones are for me! :)  
 
Aspen turned 8, June 7, 2012, we had her party at "Hand's on"  it's a little place they can go pick out something to paint, then it is fired and picked up later.  Aspen is always been my crafty artistic child and she loves doing stuff like this, so it was a perfect choice for her party.  And I had a ton of stuff going on that week so it was a great option over my home! 
 









So focused...








Aspen loves cows so I made black and white cupcakes.  It is pretty hard to get the frosting to actually look black so I used a TON of black food coloring, it stained everything, fingers mouths and lets just say that 24 hours or so later there was some concern about the color of my children's poop :)






















No comments: