Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Mom vs. Mom

A friend of mine shared this great blog post on Facebook and I had to share it too!  I love this!  Unfortunately, it is really hard to do, it is hard not to compare and then criticize (yourself and others).  But as hard as it is, I am going to make it a point this week to remember this and enjoy ME, the ME who is still in her robe at 11:30 in the morning, the ME who has dishes in her sink, the ME who has a basket of unfolded laundry on the bottom of my bed, the ME who's kids are sitting in front of the TV right now.... because I excel in other areas, and I should focus on those and be grateful for them instead of dwelling on all of the areas I suck at!! And even worse dwelling on all of the areas that everyone else excels at!  Please read this, let me know what you think...

http://lovingmylot.com/2013/08/23/mom-vs-mom-the-war-i-didnt-see-coming/

No comments: