Sunday, June 28, 2009

Our Annual Knolls Trip!

Ok this is WAY overdue, but that's how I most of my posts seem to start!! In April we went on our yearly trip to the Knolls! A few years ago it started with Brian's brother and his family and us. Since then it has grown to Brian's parents, My parents and sisters, some people from my parents neighborhood, and this year our friends, the Radford's came. We end up having a pretty large group! I think there was 16 four wheelers, two dirt bikes and one Rhino. And I think close to thirty people at one time! We had a great time riding all over, playing golf in the sand, hiking to the mine, making s'mores and tons more! We did get rained on, but just enough to make us all take a little rest, then it was back at it!! This is the first year we haven't had some sort of catastrophe happen to us-so that was great! Well, actually the trip wasn't totally without incident--I kind of fell/flew/catapulted myself off of my four-wheeler-don't ask me how, cuz I am not sure, I just know it hurt. Luckily, I didn't have any of the kids on with me,so, other than a bruised ego and a bruised butt, I am just fine. We look forward to next year and hope we just get more and more people along! Sorry, there is going to be a million pictures following this so if you don't care-that's ok just skip it!!:)
A view of our camp for the top of a mountain! Porter and Granpa eating watermelon!
Yummy!

We all loved having the Radford's along, especially the kids!

Aspen getting some Grandpa loves!

Shootin' cans in the rain. And just in case you were wondering--Kristin kicked Steven's butt!!:)





This is normally what I see while riding---everyone's bum! (Just a tip though--don't get behind Gary:)




This is most of our group, but not all.

Kim and I trying to get brave and go off the big boys jump (ok so, I am just trying to get brave Kim has no problem with that!!)

Brylee riding her cousins four-wheeler.
Two of my brother's friends came up and decided to take their car through the sand (Crazy boys) needless to say, yep it got stuck, but don't worry we got it out! That's me!! And my tires are actually off the ground!!Steve!And Gary!

No comments: