Monday, February 22, 2010

Snow Day--or should I say Snow morning!!




We have not got very much snow this year and I hate it! If it is going to be cold we at least should have some snow!! I think my sister-in-law in Philly, with 4 feet of snow in her front yard would disagree with me, but I either want snow or summer!!! A couple of weeks ago we woke up to snow finally!! It was Sunday so we headed to church and then made plans with the Radfords to come home and drag the kids around the yard on the sleds! We literally had to come home and hurry and get out there, because we were already losing what snow we got. Brian and Gary drug everyone around 'till the snow was gone at the Radford's house,then we headed to our house to use our snow. It didn't take too long until it was gone, but I think it was perfect because no one got too cold or wet or whiny. We did have a mishap with a tall sprinkler pipe and Kim's kids, (let's just say-the sprinkler is no longer there!!) but it didn't scare the kids too bad, because they still wanted to ride behind Brian, so they could get thrown off! It wasn't the greatest snow, but we had fun and took full advantage of what we were given!!





No comments: