Monday, February 22, 2010

Christmas!

I know this is extremely overdue and I have had a couple phone calls from certain people harassing me because I haven't updated (you know who you are!!) So, here is a quick-crazy abbreviated version of our Christmas. All of the pictures are in weird order-I don't have them time to put them all in chronological order--so deal with it :) For Christmas this year we headed to Salt Lake on the 23rd. We stayed at Brian's parents house, along with his sisters and their families, so it was a FULL house. The kids loved it-always someone to play with. On Christmas eve Brian's mom had all of the kids over to make candy trains, it was such a cute idea. I think Porter ate more candy than he put on his train. Then that evening we went with my family for our traditional Christmas eve dinner with my dad's family. We used to have it at my Grandma's house every year but we have grown so much we now have it at the church house. I love it because the kids can run all over and no one cares! (I don't have any pictures of half of the stuff we did because--I forgot my camera!!DUH! Brian's dad let me use his for most stuff, but I missed alot of things too, like Brian in a fireman outfit-seriously SOOO HOT!! :) ) That night the kids opened their jammies. And the next morning Santa came and spoiled everyone. After the kids opened presents and we could get them dressed we headed to Grandma and Grandpa Downward's house for Christmas breakfast and more presents!!! We had a great holiday and had fun seeing everyone! Enjoy all of my random pictures of our wonderful Christmas!!


All worn out!!



One of the many pictures Aspen made us using her art supplies!!



Porter's backpack from my parents--he loves his monkey "packpack"!




Brylee's cute hat from my mom!








Porter got a tool kit from Santa and it came with safety goggles--so cute--gotta love the boogers!!
After taking off the safety glasses!

Aspen's pink binoculars--so she can see the coyotes!!



Porter sharing his Geo Trak with Hayden!


This was a failed attempt to get a picture of all the kids Christmas morning! Porter wouldn't even try!



A new "heehee!!"




Porter's tool kit and a beautiful shot of Brylee!!

I am thinking they should get started on the makeovers NOW!!!



THE MESS!!!


Porter slept in Christmas morning and Steve just couldn't wait for him to wake up on his own so he drug him out of bed half asleep!!








Candy train assembly! (aka eating lots of candy!)



Not our baby--if you couldn't tell :)--we just borrowed him from Holly! borrowed babies are my favorites!!!


Everybody is so intigued by baby Jackson!
Allright so now I updated--yay me!!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

THANK YOU!!!!

Senter Family said...

WOW!!! Its about time! Very cute pictures but you sure did spell Jaxon's name wrong, try again next time! :)

Eryn White said...

Thank you! Don't ever scare me like that and take so much time off from blogging. It made me think something was wrong. I'm glad to see all is well!