Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I almost forgot the best part!!

I almost forgot to post these pics! My kids have got some great aunts, and for Christmas as their gifts to them, Kristin and Melinda took them to Build-a-Bear Workshop! As you can tell from the pictures-the kids LOVED it! Aspen made a ballerina rabbit-complete with ballet shoes and tutu! Brylee had asked (at the last second) for a unicorn from Santa, he wasn't able to get one to her, so Brylee found a pink unicorn, then topped it off with a Cinderella dress with glass slippers and a crown!!! Porter, of course, made a "heehee" (horse-for those of you who don't speak Porternese) he had a Jazz uniform with basketball shoes too! The kids loved their animals, and had a fabulous time making them-stuffing them-adding hearts- and giving them a "bath". They told me evry detail off the whole experience over and over!! While the kids were with my Mom and Sisters, Brian and I caught a movie!! This is a huge treat for us, we love going to the theatre's in Salt Lake (come to Jerome and you will see why) and as a plus we didn't have to pay for a babysitter---SCORE!!! Thanks to my amazing sisters for loving my children so much--they are loved just as much back by my spoiled children!!!


BATH TME!!







SO EXCITED!!!!

No comments: