Saturday, March 7, 2009

Tryin to get our sexy back!!

Brian and I have been trying to lose some weight and get our bodies in better shape. Brian has been doing great and lost some weight. He play basketball on a rec team on Monday nights, then runs on the treadmill Tuesday night, plays basketball at the church Wednesday night, then plays volleyball on a rec team Thursday nights, and then plays church ball with the Elders on Saturdays! He has been so busy, but he enjoys it! His church ball team is undefeated, and his volleyball team just took second in the final tournament.
I haven't been as motivated or successful! I go to a spinning class three times a week at 5 AM!!! And then yesterday, with much "encouragement" of my friends, I took a boot camp class. Let's just say today I will be taking ibuprofen every 4 hours, and even then I am not sure how fast I will be moving today. Right now I am sitting on the floor typing this and I am worried I won't be able to get up. I AM SO SORE!! I am hoping that next time won't be so bad- but I am not counting on it!
Next time you see us maybe our long lost sexy will be back!!!!

2 comments:

Kyle and Shara Gibson said...

Good luck with finding your sexy! We too are doing the same thing, but without much luck yet. Keep it up! We can do it! Right?

Amy said...

you must be in a different spinning class, i haven't seen you for a while!!
Monday, right??