Thursday, March 26, 2009

Introducing Ma and Pa Davis!!


Brian and I have been called to be Ma and Pa for our stakes pioneer trek in June. We are very excited-well actually I am very excited, Brian is going mainly because I want to go! I never went as a young Woman so, I am excited for the experience. Brian has had to sacrifice four vacation days to go so, I really appreciate it. I have had a lot of fun working with the Young Woman and think we will have a lot of fun, we will have 10 to 15 "children" that we will be in charge of. We leave on my birthday, so not only do I turn OLD I have to hike my butt all over the mountains pushing a handcart!! Happy Birthday to me!! We are in charge of daily devotionals and family home evenings, so , if anyone has any great ideas let me know!! Also I am looking for my "Pioneer clothing" if anyone has any I can borrow I would appreciate it.

1 comment:

Kyle and Shara Gibson said...

I went on a Trek when I was in Young Womens. It literally kicked my butt, but it was a blast and you will love it!