Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Boys will be boys!?!

We have had a lot of fun with all of the new "adventures" that having a boy have brought us, but there are some that have been a little less fun!! He is in to everything!!! He can not walk by a drawer or closet without unloading everything he can get his hands on! His favorite at the moment is my utensil drawer and he thinks it is great to hit everything and everyone with all of my spatulas!!! We already have holes in the walls from him! Nothing is safe!!!


I found him in the shower with a yogurt container he found on the table.
And his favorite!!!! Toilet paper!!!! And toilets he thinks they are great, he loves to flush them or play in the water!!!








I left for two seconds and founs him IN the dishwasher!!! The tasmanian devil has nothing on Porter! Another fun first with him has been his obsession with his--well-- you know, He constantly has his hands down his pants-It drives me crazy!! I think I am going have to get onsies and put those in under all of his clothes so he can't get to it. It's so great when people go to talk to him and give him five and he has to pull his hand out of his pants first-or you go to give him a cookie and he grabs it with the hand that was previously down the pants---SO GROSS!! Well, at least he's cute!!




2 comments:

Kyle and Shara Gibson said...

I think Porter and Josh might really be twins. The pictures and stories are EXACTLY the same things Josh has done or still does. I put Josh's PJ's on without a onsie for the first time last night and miraculously, the hands didn't go in the diaper. There is hope. Everything else however. . . ???

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

hahhaha not looking forward to all that jazz I can laugh now but not it a few months I won't be when it's Hayden doin that!