Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My christmas miracle!!

I have been blessed with a Christmas miracle!! Porter has slept all night long the last two nights, and for the last week he has been sleeping in until at least 9 am!!!! I get up and shower and get the girls fed and dressed all before he wakes up- hallelujah!!! (Can you hear the Angels singing? I can!!) I know I probably just jinxed myself and he will be awake all night tonight and wake up at 5 am, but oh well I have enjoyed it, and I figure I got a shower today I am good for at least a week :)
It's not everyday you get a picture of an actual miracle, but I did! This was taken at 9:08 AM!!!!

3 comments:

Phil and Karen said...

I envy you! I jinxed myself with Kyson, so I PRAY that he is down and out for the count every night! Love the snow pics, so glad it is you! We have some snow, but nothing like you.

Trish said...

Wow, you have been busy!! First-I love the reindeer blow up. Our gun broke off the snowman. I need to get it fixed and post a picture to go along with your redneck reindeer. You guys looked like you had a blast in the snow. And most of all-Happy Birthday Porter!!! I didn't know he shared b-days with his grandpa and aunt. Happy birthday to them too. We are excited to see you whenever you guys venture down here.

Eryn White said...

I have'nt been on your blog in awhile and it looks like you guys are having a great winter! Happy Birthday to porter, he looks adorable with his new haircut! How lucky you are to have a big yard, it looked like the girls had to hike to their swingset. Merry Christmas!