Sunday, December 14, 2008

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY PORTER!

I can't believe it!! My baby is ONE!! This year has flown by!! I still remember right after Porter was born and they laid him on my chest, all I could say was "His hands are HUGE!" He was a big baby 9 lbs. 7 oz.! He is the happiest baby, if you can't tell by the pictures! Well, we didn't do much to celebrate tonight we had two of our friends and their families over for dinner. And after they all left we put a candle in a little debbie snack cake (I know, I know, not exactly the best first birthday cake, but Porter still loved it!) we sang Happy Birthday and let him attack the cake! These December birthday's are hard, it is just to close to Christmas. Maybe when he gets older we will have to celebrate earlier or something! Today is also my Dad and sister Kristin's birthday!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL!!





YUMMY!!

2 comments:

Phil and Karen said...

Ok, I'm not going to comment on all of the posts,but the hair and candy, that was even too much for dear ole me and I can handle a LOT! I'm glad that every child goes through the hating Santa part, not just mine. Happy birthday to Porter, I can't believe he is 1 already too. And, we STILL haven't seen him in person!! hint, hint. I did get your card today, and watch for ours, I will get them out eventually.

Pam Brumble said...

He's one! I can't believe we've been gone for 2 years now either - time sure goes fast. Hope you all have a Merry Christmas!