Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Lake Powell 2010

Last summer Brian's parents got a houseboat for all of the fam-to go and celebrate Karen's 60th birthday!! We had a great time! We played games, ate, played in the sand, played volleyball, cliff jumped, ate, swam, wakeboarded, tubed, ate, rode the water weenie, fell off the water weenie, attempted to pull our big bums back on the water weenie, failed and had to be dragged back on by Brian and his brothers (OK so that was just me-but I promise it is HARD to get back on that thing!) And did I mention EAT!! Gee I wonder why I couldn't pull my big bum back on the water weenie!! The kids loved it-Aspen's favorite part was the slide on the back of the boat-on one of her many rides down she yelled "BEST VACATION EVER!" (that became our theme for the rest of the trip) She couldn't get enough of that slide! The kids loved swimming in the water-I would just sit on the beach, saok in the sun and watch my kids little heads bob in the water. I think they spent about 8-9 hours submerged in water and sand! The loved it--we all did--Thanks Hugh and Karen!!






















































1 comment:

Rommel and Christy said...

Oh how I miss Lake Powell! Looks like SO much fun!