Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Easter (yes I know it was like two months ago! Don't laugh!!)

We had a fun Easter at home with just our little family. We started Saturday out with an Easter egg hunt at a local church, they served lunch and had fun games and activities with the kids. After that we headed home to have our own egg hunt. And I am thinking that next year we are just goung to skip the big public hunts and just do our own, The kids only got a few peices of candy each from the other one, so they were in heaven with all of the stuff we hid for them. The kids and I colored eggs that night while Brian went to the priesthood session of conference. The next morning the easter bunny brought each of the kids zhu-zhu pets, and some toys for their pets. I never imagined battery operated guinea pigs could entertain them so well. They dissappeared upstairs for hours! Then we had a huge Easter dinner of ham, potatoes casserole and homemade rolls!
RUN!!










Yes, it was cold!!



Yummy Chocolate!!



We made cocoanut macaroo birds nests!


All worn out! (you can see a glimpse of his guinea pig on the chair with him :)

1 comment:

Pam Brumble said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one to post things from 3 months ago! Life goes fast, but I'm like you and use the blog as my journal, so even if you get behind, you have to include everything!
All of your kiddos are so big!!!!