Monday, January 18, 2010

Brylee's 4!!

Brylee turned four December 1st, but we celebrated early when my family was up for Thanksgiving. She was spoiled with lots of fun "girly" toys. We had the cutest "My Little Pony" cake made for her--and I have no idea what happened to the pictures of it!! Brylee is quite the character lately, she is very much into anything "girly", princessy, little barbies and pink. She tells me all of the time that she wants to ride a horse "like a princess" (side saddle), and everytime I do her hair, she wants it to look like a princess. We have fights everday because she wants to wear a dress EVERYDAY, if I make her wear pants, because its freezing or she has worn the same dress 3 days in a row, she tells me "You never let me wear what I want!!" and I have a flash forward vision of her as a teenager, and I cringe!! She can also be really sweet, she wants to cuddle and be held alot, she loves to kiss Porter-mostly against his will. Brylee has no volume control and never has and she defintely has a very distinct voice, it's just one more thing that adds to Brylee's amazing personality. If I needed to describe her in one word it would be "personality". She is always been my smallest child, but she has enough spunk and kick to fill a child 5 times her size and 5 times her age, she knows who she is and what she wants all the time and most of the time I can appreciate that. She is thriving in preschool and loves her teacher and classmates. Brylee is so much fun to have in our family, she keeps us on our toes and keeps us laughing. No doubt, she is a little girl with BIG dreams!! Keep dreaming big, Brylee Jean- We Love You!!









3 comments:

Rommel and Christy said...

Wow Ash! Your kids are darling and so grown up! I can't believe how much Brylee looks like you!

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

love my princess Brylee!!!

Trish said...

I have to admit, when she was at my house, I just kept asking her questions just so I could hear her talk because I love her voice!!!