Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Seriously--where do they come up with this stuff???

Sometimes I have to sit back and laugh at the crazy things my kids say! Last Sunday when we were getting ready for church the girls wanted some perfume on so they both got two squirts and they were so excited! They both made Brian smell them! :) After primary when we were sitting down in sacrament meeting, Aspen's teacher (who is also the Bishop's wife) came up to me and told me that during class Aspen asked if she could go to the Bishop's office- so he could smell her!?!? I had to explain that they got to put perfume on that morning and that was why she wanted the Bishop to smell her!! The Bishop was so cute, he came up to Aspen later and told her that he thought she smelled good--made her day!! Seriously though, where does she come up with this stuff?? Last week for church when I was doing her hair she wanted it down straight with one side combed down so it was covering her left eye (it reminded me of Violet in The Incredibles) so, we had a little fight and I gave in and sent her to church like that. Again, her teacher told me that she tried to tuck Aspen's hair behind her ear so she could see, and Aspen said "No, my Mom wants it that way" and pulled it back to cover her eye!! Of course, I quickly explained that I had nothing to do with her choice of hairstyle that day. It kind of makes me scared about what she tells her school teacher! She definitely keeps us laughing!

1 comment:

ANGELA OR PAUL said...

hahhaha gotta love kids and their opinion! LOL lets hope she doesn't like her "violet" hair!!!